Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Good-Bye and Hello
We are now in Utah. We live in Farmington, near Cherry Hill and Lagoon! It is the perfect ward, the perfect house and we kids go to a good school. We miss our neighbors, school, friends, and ward in Arkansas. But you know us Hunsakers, we just keep moving! Hopefully this is our last move. We have met some great people!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Showing our true colors!!
This shows our true personality.
5 comments:
Hey,
Thanks for the update. I'm glad you have power. We still don't. We are now in a hotel up here by the airport, because I fly out tomorrow to Utah for my Grandpa's funeral. It should be really sad and sweet. He was 94 and was ready, but I don't think a lot of the other family members were ready. We'll have to ZUMBA when we get back! Ciao!
Love the updates on the family! I thought about you with all that weather when I saw it on the news! Best of luck with the house.
Angie
What a cute family. I was so excited to get your Valentine card! Moving back to Utah, yeah, very exciting! I didn't have an arkansas address for you so I didn't send you a Christmas card. Send me your email, and I'll email you some pics. Look forward to hopefully seeing you in the summer :) dannynaloni@q.com
Hey! It was so great to hear from you. Love the blog. :-) I can't believe how big everyone is!
So I find your blog... and you haven't updated since January! Hope you guys are doing well!!!
~amanda~
Post a Comment